In this section hospitals can access information regarding HCP & AN-SNAP data, format specifications, reporting requirements, data submission, as well as AHSA error reports.
For any data enquiries please contact the Data Team on 03 9805 0070 or via email email@example.com.
- All private hospitals must report via HCP data all 'admitted' episodes of hospital treatment as a monthly file by separation date. If the service is under the care of a hospital and a patient is admitted, the episode must be reported to AHSA in HCP submissions.
- Outlines HCP & ANSNAP data due dates for the Financial Year 2016/2017.
- This page contains the HCP format specification for admitted episodes with a separation date on or after 1st July 2016.
- Rehabilitation facilities are required to submit an additional monthly file to AHSA consisting of HCP AN-SNAP episodes.
- This page contains the AN-SNAP format specification for admitted episodes with a separation date on or after 1st July 2016 submitted by rehabilitation hospitals to AHSA.
- Details of where, when and how to submit HCP & AN-SNAP data to AHSA.
- HCP Information for hospitals regarding their requirement to report Hospital Casemix Protocol data to insurers. This includes links to relevant Legislation.
- This list contains the HCP Insurer Payer Codes for funds whose HCP data is managed by AHSA. Please ensure the appropriate HCP code is used for each fund taking into account any corporate plans or alternate trading names.
- Access to the Secure Data eXchange for downloading and submitting files.